Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeathBlade Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2005, 09:05 PM
    I need help with exercise
    Is there a way for me to do sit ups without my back feeling like it's on fire? Or is there another exercise for my abs that doesn't require equiptment?
    [email protected] Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2005, 09:04 AM
    Easy workout for your back
    I use a workout ball to do sit ups on. I make sure my chin is directed toward the celling and never my chest, this requires practice at balance and I feel the burn in my stomach and never my back. I do small lifts to the point it really burns then back down to a flat position on the exercise ball. You might give it a try.
    michimichi Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 08:41 AM
    The workout ball is a good idea. I did that also when my back was hurting.

For the lower ab's I just moved my hips up and down but not moving your back at all. If you haven't enough power you might not be able to do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Exercise Motivation [ 3 Answers ]

The doctor said it is critical for me to do aerobic exercise 30 min. 7 days a week. I did exercise regularly when I had appointments with a trainer. At that time, I was working on looking & feeling good because I was soon going to celebrate my 50th birthday. After my birthday, I totally lost the...

Exercise and food [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best exercise to do to lose weight mainly on my tummy? And what food helps this?

How to exercise my PC muscles ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 28 years male married for 6 years... I want to exercise my PC muscles but the problem I can not separate my PC muscles from my anus I tried Kegel but he same problem when I squeeze my PC I squeeze my anus... Are there any other exercises that I can use for this subject maybe in gym or in...

Name of exercise [ 6 Answers ]

What is the name of this exercise. I think it is used in football where you start standing up then go to your knees and then to the pushup position. Then you stand up. I'm hoping I explained this correctly. Is it a core exercise or what?

View more questions Search