Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilsweets3138 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2006, 10:47 PM
    Comedy/Horror Movie.. Dont know the title?
    Okay.. heres another one for you guys...

Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think it takes place across the hall from her or in a totally different building.
    Second story I think is about a reporter or something, the lady he works with turns into some kind of monster.
    *I'm not sure if these stories fall in this order or not.*
    Third story is about somekind of killer and there's something wrong with him, I think he cuts off different body parts and sows them onto himself. He's dressed in black and I think his face is always covered. I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible.. hehe. If you think you might know I would appreciate it. Thanks!
    NoGenius Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 05:09 PM
    This stories sound to me like "Tales from the Crypt":rolleyes:
    imback2nite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsweets3138
    Okay..heres another one for you guys...

Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well shes at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think it takes place across the hall from her or in a totally diffrent building.
    Second story I think is about a reporter or something, the lady he works with turns into some kind of monster.
    *I'm not sure if these stories fall in this order or not.*
    Third story is about somekind of killer and theres something wrong with him, I think he cuts off diffrent body parts and sows them onto himself. He's dressed in black and I think his face is always covered. I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible..hehe. If you think ya might know I would appreciate it. Thanks!
    No no no. This is the movie your looking for!
    ASYLUM (Roy Ward Baker, 1972)
    Plot Synopsis: A young psychiatrist interviews four inmates in a mental asylum to satisfy a requirement for employment. He hears stories about 1) the revenge of a murdered wife, 2) a tailor who makes a suit with some highly unusual qualities, 3) a woman who questions her sanity when it appears that her brother is conspiring against her, and 4) a man who builds tiny toy robots with lifelike human heads.
    Copied from Amazon.com
    NoGenius Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imback2nite
    No no no. This is the movie your looking for!!
    ASYLUM (Roy Ward Baker, 1972)
    Plot Synopsis: A young psychiatrist interviews four inmates in a mental asylum to satisfy a requirement for employment. He hears stories about 1) the revenge of a murdered wife, 2) a tailor who makes a suit with some highly unusual qualities, 3) a woman who questions her sanity when it appears that her brother is conspiring against her, and 4) a man who builds tiny toy robots with lifelike human heads.
    Copied from Amazon.com
    Dear imback2nite,

You should get in an asylum. The stories described are NOT like the ones you say. Perhaps you should read the message again. And take someone with you to help you if you re having difficulties in reading.:D

Sorry about the comment. No hard feelings? Hah?;)
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 03:34 PM
    It could be a film called freaky fairytales
    cga010913 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 04:18 AM

Tales from the crypt or creepshow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror Movie Title, Please? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm almost 23. When I was little(probably between 3 and 5, maybe a little older) my dad rented a movie from our video store. The only thing that I remember is the killer dismembering a body in a bath tub and sticking the body parts in black trash bags. I'm not 100% sure, but it was either the...

Looking for the title of an 80's sex comedy... [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know if this is enough to track it down, but I remember seeing this on cable years ago, and two images stick out in my mind. One was a gag setup involving sneaking a lobster into bed with a girl which resulted in her getting a lobster pinching her nipples, running out and screaming with...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

Children watched a forbidden horror movie [ 14 Answers ]

Gee I hope I'm not posting too many questions about children and babies! I must look like an idiot. But I really need the extra support and I always receive such good answers here... Yesterday my husband and I hired a babysitter for part of the evening, so that we could go out together. The...

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

View more questions Search