Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marcella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 08:34 PM
    What's happening to me??
    Hi to everybody
    I have been on the depo shot for about 2 years. I was suppose to go the shot again in August and I never went back. Its been 5 months since I have been off it. I was regular on my period but I have missed it last month and this month ( DECEMBER AND JANUARY) what's going on. Someone please help!! :confused:
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Perfectly normal my periods were non existent on the shot my friend she had hers every month everyone's different, took 6 months for my periods to regain and 2 years to get pregnant after the shot I really do wish they would make people aware of the most definite side effects this bloody shot has.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening please help [ 6 Answers ]

as long as I can remember werid things have always happen to me, dreams I dreamt came true, I could tell you when the fone was going to ring n who it was for, and when ever I was around strange sounds would happen and t.v lights etc would go werid. But recently things have got worse, when I was...

What's happening to me [ 11 Answers ]

I have had normal periods and I am taking the pill This month even though I am on the pill I strted bleeding 2 days prev and then stopped I woke up early one morning and found that I was covered in blood which has never happened and have been very heavy bleeding since ? And very very painful...

Am I pregnant and what's happening [ 17 Answers ]

Hi my names vicky, me and my partner have been trying for a baby, I the thing I'm not sure if I'm pregnant, and I not sure when to do a test because I have irregular periods the last time I was on my period was on the 17 of dec and it only lasted about 3 days which is unusual for me as I bleed...

What Happen and what's happening now [ 7 Answers ]

Well the topic that is so popular on people mind is what happen with me in my further wife after all the drama. Well in one sentence I'll tell you. Many things was wrong, first there was no trust. No good commnication and a distance relationship and too much damage had already been done. So I...

What's happening with my machine here? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay?? On two occasions while I was in this forum actually (yes I blame you) I got cut off in the middle of typing and was automatically tranfered to my email page. I never had that happen before but these two times which was lastnight and just now. Is that normal??

View more questions Search