Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Oct 5, 2005, 10:51 PM
    I hope you can help me about this guys...
    I download a avi movie the I play it using Divx. But in the middle of the story seems the words of the characters don't much to the output words... And I was shock when the audio reach the end while the movie is not done yet...

Is there any body knows how can I edit the audio and much it to the video of my avi movie... :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2005, 06:26 AM
    1. First confirm that it's not a problem with your player. Try playing it with something else to see if you get the same thing.

2. If it's a problem with the file, there are a variety of video editing apps out there, but 1. most of them are a bit expensive, and 2. learning how to use them is a bit of a chore.

I'd see if you can find a source for a better quality file before buying software to edit it.

Oct 6, 2005, 10:09 PM
    You you're right... aren't there any free software you can recommend to edit my avi movie... like soft that separate the audio and video from a avi movie...

Hey may be you would send me a naruto movie I really like this anime... that ninja staff... he he he! :D

Oct 6, 2005, 11:52 PM
    Oh wait I think you're right it in the player and not the avi movie... because I played it backward and the audio did much the video... but I only use divx is there any better player I could use to play my avi movies, I already tried it to winmedia but can't play it...

What if I want to burn it to vcd how can I.. nero say its too large file to burn... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Hope somebody can figure this out [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Zoro Sword company bonds pay an annual coupon of 9 1/2 %. They have 8 years to maturity and face value, or par, of $1000. Compute the present value of Zoro bonds if investors required rate of return is 10%. a) $950.00 b) $973.33 c) $ 1027.17

Needing a little hope/help [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1.5 years just told me he is deciding whether to dump me. We are graduating college this year and were planning on going to grad school next year and live together, etc. I'm in so much pain, this decision is taking weeks and it is draining me of everything- I can't eat sleep or...

Future Hope [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. For the last few months I have been experiencing that my dreams are coming true. I had a dream few days back that a terrible storm will hit us and it did hit us after few days. And many more dreams have come true. Now, I am having a dream that the world of civilisation is coming to an end....

Losing hope? [ 4 Answers ]

The term nice guys finish last would fit me perfectly.. Every time I try getting close to someone, rather it be a friend or a girlfriend, it always seems to end in heartbreak or some kind of betrayal. I've become really down about everything, quit my job and now living on what few dollars I have...

View more questions Search