Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babblingtb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Looking for the title to a 70's/80's horror movie involving a fireplace
    I was real young when I watched it, so I do not remember much. I remember that there was this old house, I think that it was abandoned and there was a group of kids (maybe teens) that went to this house and someone went down into the floor of the fireplace. I think that they might have found the body of a dead girl down there. That is all I remember except that it was really foggy around the house. My sister and I watched it when we were really little and it scared the bejeezus out of us. We are both trying to find this movie but that is all either one of us can remember. If you know anything, please help me. Thank you!
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 10, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Kind of sounds like the haunting, but they were adults
    viridor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:22 PM
    Sounds like Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, 1973, except for the kids. If so, thank Quinn F from this post.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2010, 08:18 PM

It could be Mystery Mansion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's Horror Movie Identification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie. It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's, and all I recall is that a boy is in the kitchen chopping some vegetables or fruit and chops off his finger. His mother is swimming (I think) and comes in upset for having been...

Looking for title of late 70's horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

I only saw the trailer of this film on TV, and I only remember is one scene: There was a guy in overalls and a farmer-type hat. He got an evil look in his eyes, and when he opened his mouth it was full of razor-sharp teeth. I don't think he was a vampire -- at least not in the traditional...

Searching For 70's or 80' Horror Movie Title [ 5 Answers ]

In the mid 80's when I was just a preteen I used to watch horror movies that Elvira used to host on Saturday afternoons. There was one movie that made a huge impact on me and I am looking for the title so I can watch it now and maybe cure me of the phobia it gave me when I originally watched it. ...

80's horror movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I saw this cheesy horror movie in the late 80's. These Teenagers/college age people go to a house to party. I'm not sure if they did any occult things or not, but there was one girl who became Possessed by a demon. She was on top of a guy and she said, "Why are you staring at me? ...

Movie Title from the 70's maybe 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie a long time ago that I think was made in the late 70's maybe early 80's. I don't know who's in it. It takes place at an all girls camp. There is this one girl who is rich and this other girl who gets in trouble all the time. The two girls make a bet to see who can lose their...

View more questions Search