Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Noma, Woods, Westinghouse, and Stanley Timers Information
    I've lost my instructions for the NOMA Christmas light timer (model N1506). Does anyone know how it works?
    trishapoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2007, 02:23 PM
    SETTING NOMA N1506 TIMER

Plug in timer – The letter C will Flash

TO SET CURRENT TIME:
    Press Time Button – It will advance to 1 a.m.
    Continue pressing until right time to the nearest hour.
    (NOTE: A dot at the bottom right corner of the display indicates P.M. hours).

TO SET ON AND OFF TIMES FOR TIMER OPERATIONS:
    Press Mode button – Letter P will flash inviting you to set the program
    Press Time button repeatedly until required staring time appears in the window. (starting time is now displayed).
    Press Mode button again – the letter E now flashes.
    Press time button repeatedly until required ending time appears in the window. (Note: a dot at the bottom right corner of the display indicates P.M.hours).
    Press Mode button and the display returns to the current time.

Programming is now complete. You may now plug in whatever needs to be turned on. The device will turn on and off automatically every day at the times you have just selected.

TO REVIEW THE PROGRAM
    Press time button – Displays successively, for 1-2 seconds each: P, starting hour and E, ending hour. Then returns to show the current time..

TO CHANGE YOUR PROGRAM
    Unplug the timer, which will discontinue the current program. After 10 seconds, plug it in again and proceed to set current time. Then continue with the programming steps as above.

FOR MANUAL OVERRIDE
    Pressing the Mode button at any time will turn on the devices plugged into the timer. The display will indicate the letter O. The devices will remain on until the ending time of the daily program. To return the timer to the automatic mode prior to that hour, press the Mode button again. The display will return to show the current time.

AFTER A POWER INTERRUPTION/FAILURE
    The timer will return to displaying a flashing C and the devices plugged into it will be off.

:) :)
    jellybeans31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2007, 08:31 AM
    http://www.woods.com/pdfs/timers/canada/49103.pdf

This should solve your problem. I had the same one and found the answer by going to Woods | Woods Industries and hitting the contact us tab at the top. From there you just need to hit the FAQ tab on the left and the US and CA instruction manuals are there.

Good luck -
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2010, 07:23 AM
    Some, if not all, NOMA timers are made by Woods, see if you can find your timer here:

https://www.ccixpress.com/webapp/wcs...=%24&customer=
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2010, 05:09 AM
    Noma timers are actually Woods timers, with different numbers, find your timer here:

https://www.ccixpress.com/webapp/wcs...=%24&customer=
    irwin75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 04:16 PM
    You can go to the website

Welcome to The NCC

And get the instructions for model # 28499. Good luck.
    kgingeri Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2011, 12:45 PM
    The N1502 timer is quite simple (also sold under the Woods name).

1) Plug in what you are powering
    2) plug in the timer
    3) display should blink with top and bottom red LED bars and power should be on
    4) press the only button it has once, to set it for on at dusk-off at dawn (red bars solid, not blinking)
    5) more presses will let you set how many hours (LED digit shows now) to stay on AFTER dusk

NOTE! After setting the duration on time, the timer stay on for at least two minutes (even in broad daylight). This is to make sure your done setting it. Set it and leave it for at least 5 minutes and if there is enough light, it should go off.

ALSO! Don't set the light it is powering close to the light sensor (photo-cell in small round clear window above the red LED display). This will cause the timer to stay on as the light constantly activates the light sensor
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2011, 05:13 PM
    Timer Manuals-The Mother of All Collections of Timer Manuals
    Scroll to the bottom of the page, you will find, what I believe to be the most comprehensive collection of electronic timer manuals:

Water Heater Timers Save Money******Scroll to Bottom of Page for Timer Manuals******

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Timers [ 11 Answers ]

How do I set my Noma timer I've lost the instructions It has the C and P digital Letters

Westinghouse outdoor timers model no. 248499 [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find my instructions on how to set it. I need HELP. I can't figure it out.

Noma timers 1502 [ 1 Answers ]

Instructions to set noma timer 1502

Noma out door timers with P C and E digital timers that do they mean for setting [ 4 Answers ]

Noma outdoor timers with P C and E digital timer programming what do they mean for setting

Stanley outdoor 3 outlet timers [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get instructions for setting the stanley 3 outlet outdoor timer - item #58465. I have lost the instruction manual. Yhanks, Bonnie Mallon

View more questions Search