Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl2328 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 07:26 AM
    Some one help me get out of a controlling place where I live.
    Me and this guys have been with each other since Nov 3rd. We have been fighting. Now we are living with his mother and a friend of hers. They are controlling me like I can't do this or do that. I'm also 30 weeks pregnant.

I have been talking with family member's of mine I told them I want to go back home to New Jersey and to fight for my daughter Cameron.
    DomDaleNancy49 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 12:40 PM
    If you are pregnant and basically homeless (it is not your home) you can get assistance from a woman's shelter either where you are or where you want to be (New Jersey)
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Yes!! Go with family members, and then take care of your baby, all this non needed stress is not good for your child, that is the priority!

Jul 4, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Yea but when I want to they want to keep me here and want to get out when they are nt here and his mom is 55 n her friend is 54 I want to get out before the baby is born which is in Sept 8th but I have 5 more weeks till I'm 36 weeks
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 10:48 AM
    So leave. What do you mean they are keeping you there? Are you locked in a room? Chained up? They can't keep you there if you don't let them.

Jul 4, 2012, 09:48 PM
    So leave. What do you mean they are keeping you there? Are you locked in a room? Chained up? They can't keep you there if you don't let them
    They won't let me hang with ne of my friends which are guys and females and they listen to my conversations n
    Entomology Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 10:23 PM
    QUOTE by babygirl2328;
    They won't let me hang with ne of my friends which are guys and females and they listen to my conversations
    So this is really that you just want to hang out with people and they make you feel uncomfortable doing so. Ok, I get it. It's just that from your original question, you made it sound like you actually want to get away from the whole situation... now I see it's not as bad as you made it out to be because you just want to hang out with guys.

Or am I wrong?

Jul 4, 2012, 10:24 PM
    Want to get away from the whole thing don't need the stress or anything its hurting my family and me that I can do any thing for my daughter cameron
    Entomology Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Ok, then it goes back to the fact that you need to leave. You can't tell me that they are holding you there if you really want to go.

As others have said, find family or friends or a shelter and go. All it takes is you to actually do it.

Jul 4, 2012, 10:30 PM
    That's the problem they are here when I want to call or anything and if its my boyfriend kid he will want full custody he has no job or anything he playsa game called second life
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl2328 View Post
    thats the problem they are here when i wanna call or anything and if its my bf kid he will want full custody he has no job or nething he playsa game called second life
    If they're as controlling as you say, watch you, listen to your conversations, I have to ask, how are you posting on the internet without them knowing?
    Entomology Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 10:33 PM
    Well, until you stop making excuses, there is nothing anyone can do. We have told you what to do, now the rest is up to you.

Good luck.
    Pets Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 10:36 PM
    If you have access to a computer, which you obviously do, then you can get the help you state that you need in order to leave.

The police are just an email away, if you're really in a bad situation.

You've also been in contact with your family. Why aren't they doing anything to help you?

Jul 28, 2012, 09:35 AM
    Dilation
    When is the right center-meter to go in the hospital I am 1 1/12 cm and I'm 34 weeks pregnant

Sep 28, 2012, 03:48 PM
    How can I tell if I'm pregnant?
    I had my period Sept 16-23 been getting most of the symptoms like bloating sickness headaches cramping no bleeding didn't do a test yet go see the dr Oct 4th
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 28, 2012, 03:51 PM
    I have to ask, what happened about your previous pregnancy that you spoke about being 34 weeks back at the end of July: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...on-687943.html

Sep 28, 2012, 03:53 PM
    I had her at 35 weeks and I don't have her now she's in state custody
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 28, 2012, 04:02 PM
    That being the case your body is likely still adjusting to a normal cycle, unless you have been partaking of unprotected sex ?

Sep 28, 2012, 04:04 PM
    I had my period Sept 16-23 got sick still bloated headaches the cramping n
    Pets Expert

Sep 28, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl2328 View Post
    I had my period Sept 16-23 got sick still bloated headaches the cramping n
    Your period ended 5 days ago and you think you're pregnant? Do you even know how pregnancy works?

You'll have to wait until your next period is due. If you miss it, then test. But right now it's more likely that you have the flu, and that's why you're having symptoms.

I would ask that you please use birth control. Obviously you're not ready, or fit, to be a mom. So stop risking pregnancy. There are enough unwanted children in the world. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work in a place where people live [ 7 Answers ]

I work in a place where people live... I've become close friends with a person that lives here.. my boss is telling me that I'm violating hipaa by tell them about my personal life OFF the clock... I can't really find anything about it online.. some help would be appreciated

What rights does a father who doesn't have a place to live have? [ 6 Answers ]

My son's father recently lostt his home. It was condemned due to flood damage and he usually picks him up every other weekend, to sleep over. But if he doesn't have a place for my son to sleep. Then do I have to allow him to pick him up still?

Finding a place to live [ 1 Answers ]

My fiance and I are hoping to buy our own home, or to build a house in the next year or so, however right now our credit is ony giving us about $117,000 loan amount. Will that amount grow in the next year, and about how much? Also, what is the least amount and average amount a person would have to...

View more questions Search