Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ryababe24 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 08:04 PM
    Green hair?
    Hey all.. my hair has significantly lightened.. so I'm happy.. I was in Sallys tonight with a friend because she wants to put purple streaks in her hair... well the lady that works told my my hair looks green.. can you all be honest and tell me if it does.. heres a pic:

PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 1, 2006, 07:02 PM
    Your hair doesn't look green. But, keep in mind that chemically dyed blonde hair is more porous and absorbs chemicals easier. The water from a swimming pool or chemicals in tap water can cause a green cast on your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green Hair! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I've had blonde hair for 5 years and I decided to try dying it to a dark brown - bad idea. I should have not used permanent dye:mad: . At first it looked okay and I started to like it but now its fading to a green hue. I think I want to go back to blonde again. Can I try dying it back to the...

Green Hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a natural blonde and decided I needed a change. I dyed my hair brown with a semi-permanent dye. I decided that it was too dark so started to put blonde dyes over the top. It made the brown fade to a dark blonde colour but now I have a green tinge in it which you can see under certain...

Green pill [ 1 Answers ]

What pill is light green with barr on one side and 555 585 on the other

Green hair [ 1 Answers ]

Last Night I Tried Dying My Already Highlighted Blonde Blonde Hair Brown I Thought It Looked All Right Until I Went To Target And Under That Lighting My Hair Looked Very Much Green Is There A Toner Or Maybe I Should Dye My Hair The Same Brown Color Again To Get The Green Out Im Not Sure What To Do...

Help! Green hue to hair! [ 2 Answers ]

I had blonde hair, tried to make it not so blonde with an ash colored home hair kit, not so good. Had a green hue afterwards, so I thought a darker ash/neutral blonde would work, nope. Just darker with a green hue. So I got a light golden brown, roots are the right color, but not the rest.I can't...

View more questions Search