Oct 30, 2006, 08:54 AM
    I think THIS about covers it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Green Hair! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I've had blonde hair for 5 years and I decided to try dying it to a dark brown - bad idea. I should have not used permanent dye:mad: . At first it looked okay and I started to like it but now its fading to a green hue. I think I want to go back to blonde again. Can I try dying it back to the...

Green capsules [ 2 Answers ]

I have some medication in a unmark container.. they are green capsules and the letter G 150mg 3328 printed on them... what are they? Thanks

Green hair [ 1 Answers ]

Last Night I Tried Dying My Already Highlighted Blonde Blonde Hair Brown I Thought It Looked All Right Until I Went To Target And Under That Lighting My Hair Looked Very Much Green Is There A Toner Or Maybe I Should Dye My Hair The Same Brown Color Again To Get The Green Out Im Not Sure What To Do...

Green Card [ 1 Answers ]

I have applied for my renewal green card 10 years exp 11/13/06. I have not rec'd it yet but will travel outside country and return 11/10/06 3 days before exp date. My passport up to date. Is this OK?

From the queen of mean I am green [ 8 Answers ]

Hey ladies and gentle men(yes you men too) if you want to have great skin its called noxema and olay moisturizer. My grandmother has used noxema to clean her face since she was a teenager and uses olay after she washes. She has glowing, baby smooth skin and she gets asked out by the young men all...

View more questions Search