What kind of termination contract ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Response letter template to summons? [ 0 Answers ]

Do I have to court and ask them for an extension of Motion?

Summons response letter [ 0 Answers ]

I just got a summons, lawsuit filed against me. It is from HSBC Bank, credit card account. Please can I have a copy of a response letter to the court for a debt? I can't afford a lawyer. I can't make ends meets. I turned this card over to a Debt collector company to make deals with them. I...

Does an Unperfected Contract Demand a Termination Letter? [ 1 Answers ]

I drafted a contract that included a written notice to terminate the agreement. The two of us signed the contract, but he never perfected it by buying what he said he would, also provided for in the contract. He bought about 1/2. We told him there was never any agreement because he did not live...

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

See his response to my love letter what do I do now [ 1 Answers ]

Baby, I feel what you're telling me I truly do. It's just so difficult For me sometimes. I trust you will be there for me but at the same time I think you're getting the short end of the deal. Life is hard on its Own why complicate it more. I don't doubt our love. I doubt that we can Actual...

View more questions Search