Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Many Questions To Be Answered!
    1. Is it okay to tell the next relationship about how the old relationship went and to tell them who dumped who. Will any of it make a difference?

2. Is it possible for a very beautiful woman to really have guy friends that are just guy friends?

3. What are a few things to never ever say to a girlfriend?

4. What makes the best boyfriend?

5. How much should a boyfriend and girlfriend see each other a week?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2007, 02:20 PM
    emopunk7,
    1. Is it okay to tell the next relationship about how the old relationship went and to tell them who dumped who. Will any of it make a difference?
    No, its your business, as you know each other then talk, not cry or moan.
    2. Is it possible for a very beautiful woman to really have guy friends that are just guy friends?
    Not only possible , but very likely.
    3. What are a few things to never ever say to a girlfriend?
    Anything about your ex or your mother
    4. What makes the best boyfriend?
    Mysterious and humerous, honest.
    5. How much should a boyfriend and girlfriend see each other a week?
    Depends on the bonding and maturity level. Also what they have as far as personal life.
    :eek:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Is it possible for a very beautiful woman to really have guy friends that are just guy friends?
    God didn't make no ugly females, and they all have friends that are male.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 28, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Hello.

1. It might be the right thing to do in time but not at first. Most of the time your past stays in the past and all you need to do is look at the future.

2. Sure its more then possible its normal as long as the Girl is honest. The big problem is, many girls that say a man can't be just a friend is not looking for just a friend.

3. The number one thing is never compar your new lady to your old one.

4. Being open and honest.

5. That's hard to say but you don't want to see each other so much you don't have things to talk about. Don't make each meeting the same. In other words don't watch TV or play video games. Don't have sex each time make each time special even if its only a short meeting.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Jun 28, 2007, 05:14 PM
    There are no right or wrong answers here... you can't write a manual on relationships, we can only speak from our own experiences, and I would have to say...

1. Why? To what avail? How would discussing your past relationship help your next? I find that it only creates feelings of jealousy... not worth it I don't think. If you have issues from your past relationship that you need to discuss, you should do it amongst friends, and you shouldn't be going into a new relationship with baggage from an old one - so thus, no need to discuss it!

2. It isn't true that guys and girls can't be just friends - they can... and it's important, because it provides balance... and balance is good =) If this makes you jealous or untrusting towards your partner - then perhaps YOU have issues to sort out in yourself - inadequacy, low self-esteem etc... and that's your lesson to deal with, not your partners.

3. There is nothing to never say... you should always say what you feel, think, want... but you should ALWAYS be considerate of how the things that you do say are received... never say things with intent to make your partner hurt in any way and you will never find yourself in trouble!

4. The best boyfriend? He doesn't come in a gift box - you can't create him based on whatever qualities we here in this forum provide you with. To me, my boyfriend is the best because whenever I see him he makes me smile and want to reach out and hug him. He's the best because he knows what I'm thinking and feeling without me needing to tell him, he's the best because he wants to make my life the best it can be, and he's the best because he generates the same want in me. I can't tell you how he makes that happen - and that's what makes it the best relationship! I don't know exactly why...

5. That my friend... is a silly question. Too much together time isn't healthy, and not enough is the same. Balance is the key, and that is different for everyone.

Stop trying to be so systematic... relationships aren't about routine and rules - be spontaneous, follow your heart, have fun and whatever will be will be!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Survey that needs to be answered please help [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, :D I am doing a survey: I want to know how many people read the following books: "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" by Joanne Greenberg "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Anne Frank "Tar Baby" by Toni Morrison

Answered a complaint pretrial set [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just wanted to tell you all that the help you gave me in answering the complaint helped me to do it right. Now a pretrial is set and I have no idea how to prepare for it. Any help would once again be appreciated.

View more questions Search