Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redinhs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Old Horror Movie Title
    I'm trying to find the name of an old movie probably from the 30s or 40s. It's about a man who falls off a boat, lands on an island inhabited by zombie like creatures.

Thanks
    cowardleelion Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Apr 12, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Perhaps Island of Lost Souls 1933 Stars Charles Laughton. From H G Wells book "The Island Of Dr Moreau"
    MadamMim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Maybe it's King of the Zombies it's from 1941 but they crash their airplane not a boat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy/Horror Movie.. don't know the title? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. heres another one for you guys... Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think...

Horror Movie Title, Please? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm almost 23. When I was little(probably between 3 and 5, maybe a little older) my dad rented a movie from our video store. The only thing that I remember is the killer dismembering a body in a bath tub and sticking the body parts in black trash bags. I'm not 100% sure, but it was either the...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

Searching for an old horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am searching for a movie from the "Creature Feature" era that scared the pants off me as a child. (I am sure that I would laugh at it now but back then I was a kid and it made a huge impression on me.) I am guessing that the movie was from the 30's or 40's but I am not sure. I recall that...

HBO Horror Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie that use to come on hbo in the 80's or early 90's. It was a horror film, or like a sci fi maybe, All I know is that it was about a group of kids that took a trip on a bus I believe and on the way to where ever they were going, they saw a old lady up under animals...

View more questions Search