Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mistelle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2019, 10:26 AM
    Favorite Recipes
    What are your favorite chocolate recipes? It can be anything, as long as it's good!

p.s can I post something like this here?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2019, 10:41 AM
    Sure! We love to see recipes!

Here's my family's favorite:

HERSHEY BAR COOKIES
    2 sticks butter
    1 c. brown sugar, well packed
    1 egg yolk
    2 c. flour
    6 Hershey bars
    1 c. pecans, chopped
    Combine butter, sugar, egg and flour - dough will be thick and you may have to work with your hands. Press dough into 10 x 15 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until brown. Remove and immediately place the six Hershey bars on the top, spread and sprinkle with the pecans. Cool and cut into squares. Delicious!
    Mistelle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2019, 04:05 PM
    Thanks!
    apilinariosilvi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 27, 2019, 05:35 AM
    My All time favourite recipe: Chocolate Mint Cookies. This is a melt in your mouth chocolate cookie that has a chocolate mint frosting. It's delicious and it's easy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you like Non-Veg Recipes? [ 1 Answers ]

I Know most of People are Veg, I just want to share some Festival Food in Non Veg Do you want to know Festival Food?

Recipes? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody have any tasty and low-costing Halloween recipes, that doesn't take a lot of time?

Favorite Homemade Soup Recipes [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, we're all used to eating things that come packaged in cans. What are some recipes that you like to use for homemade soups, please? Also, what is the real function for using a soup bone? Thanks!

Favorite macaroni and cheese recipes. [ 19 Answers ]

I'm sure some of you saw clough's thread about salads. He mentioned mac n cheese and since then I've been wanting some. :) any one got a good extra cheesey recipe?

Help me with recipes [ 11 Answers ]

I've got this problem, my dad moved out of the house, and he doesn't know how to cook, so he asked me to teach him some basic stuff about cooking and some easy recipes, could you help me find them ?

View more questions Search