Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunaMidnight Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 10:37 PM
    Why do I cry
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 10:53 PM

Cause you broke your arm? Cause you are sad? Cause your dog died?

Heck, we don't know, we aren't psychics, you'll have to give us more info to go on. More background into YOU would help us better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I cry like this? [ 4 Answers ]

So I cry sometimes... I don't really cry a lot, but I do in some of the weirdest situations. An example would be... If I tell my dad I love him... I don't understand. I DO love him, we're a good, great family, we don't say I love you a lot but sometimes when I do I tear up. Or even just saying...

Why can't I cry? [ 13 Answers ]

I recently found out my wife has been having an affair. I had expected it for quite a while. It has been two months now sense I found out and I can't cry. I am very depressed; scared; hurt; mad; every emotion I can think of but no tears. I don't try to make myself cry or stress over it. I...

I Cry [ 23 Answers ]

Is it normal to cry after having a orgasm? It doesn't happen all of the time but happens. I was abused when I was little. I am not thinking anything but how good things feel. My husband will stop and am not sure if that is the best thing. Sometimes he holds me and others he just get up and...

Cannot cry. [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my mum 12 years ago to leuchemia. It was very sudden and we kind of shut the door and never talked about it within the family after it happened( I wrote about this before). I have since then come to terms with it( or at least realised it) with the help of a friend when I was 17. I don't...

Why do I still cry? [ 9 Answers ]

I had a very bad car accident on December 1st 2007. Me and three of my best friends were involved. It was a bad accident and I almost nearly lost my sight. My bestest friend broke her pelvis bone in 3 places and can't have kids anymore. My other friend got the tip of her finger cut off and a board...

View more questions Search