Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    La Siesta Encantada Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Can an online Veterinary Assistance Program be a good thing?
    I am looking into an online veterinary assistance program. I am wondering if it is really a good idea or not. The program is through Ashworth University. If anyone has any information please let me know. Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 7, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Please refer to THIS STICKY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Veterinary college: good undergrad programs? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is a freshman in HS now and has her heart set on becoming a vet. I'm wondering what colleges would offer good undergraduate programs to help her get into Vet school (which I've heard is even more competitive than Med school)? We are in the Midwest. Thanks!

Filing for divorce with online program [ 1 Answers ]

Due to the cost of high payment to divorce attorneys, I opted to purchase a program online which they provide the documents, complete portions with personal information submitted and then return for completion and mailing. This was done and sent to my ex for signing (whom said it would be signed...

Too much of a good thing [ 1 Answers ]

Can a women have to many orgasims and does the well ever go dry

Something not good with my kitten... [ 5 Answers ]

Hello : I am a new member here... I thought I'd come here for your help for something wrong with my kitten... I bought my kitten a month ago... I haven't seen a normal stool ever since only soft or diarrhea... I took him to the vet for 2 or 4 tme about this issue he gave him 3 injection.. and...

View more questions Search