Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbreezer120403 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2015, 06:46 AM
    Gastric bypass and the lap-band dangers
    The most common procedures today on the digestive system are the gastric bypass and the lap- band. There has been some controversy over the dangers of these procedures. Based on what you know about gastric bypass and the lap-band, describe two dangers of each procedure.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 16, 2015, 06:55 AM
    What do you think they are?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2015, 08:53 AM
    Harshness Warning

There is no excuse not to have your textbooks with you wherever you have to go.
    That's what book bags are for, and where all your answers are. Not downloading the book because it's not your computer is no excuse either.

I truly sympathize with your situation, but you are making it harder on yourself. Been there done that before there were computers. Challenging I am sure, it always is especially for single mom caregivers, I got that, but it's YOUR responsibility to have your course texts with you to get your work done.

Do yourself a favor and get a book bag....with wheels if need be.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 16, 2015, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lbreezer120403 View Post
    The most common procedures today on the digestive system are the gastric bypass and the lap- band. There has been some controversy over the dangers of these procedures. Based on what you know about gastric bypass and the lap-band, describe two dangers of each procedure.
    We do not know what you know or have been taught. Please give your answer and we can help you from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is gastric bypass? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to look in to getting this done and I just want to know more about every thing I look up on it I get different answers. I want to know how much you have to weight to get in done and how old you have to be

Should I get Gastric Bypass? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 5'6" and I weighed 200 in June of 07'... now.. march 01st of 08 I weight 255... happened?. I don't eat ne differently.. I don't work out that much but I never really have... I mean do I need to get this done?. ive tried everything and I just can't lose the weight! It just keeps adding up... and...

Gastric bypass after or before conception [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 35 yrs old. I weigh 205 and am 5'2. I have never been this big! My husband is a great in house chef and his cooking is irresistible. I have lost the discipline to say no. I am considering gastric bypass surgery. Should I proceed before we conceive? (If we hadn't already) or wait until...

What is gastric bypass surgery? [ 1 Answers ]

What is gastric bypass surgery, what is involved before and after surgery?

Gastric bypass [ 4 Answers ]

I had gastric bipass surgery in 2003 . Greatest thing I ever did. I have lost 142 lbs. Now how to get rid of skin other that surgery? I keep exersizing? HELP!! ANY SUGESTIONS? THANKS

View more questions Search