Himcocid safe for regular use?is it safe
    It is himalaya company
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 11, 2015, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashish1993 View Post
    Himcocid safe for regular use?is it safe
    It is himalaya company
    Looking this up in Google, found it to be a Himalayan herbal product, but sorry we cannot vouch for it here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acidity issues [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I had my last menstruation on January , after that and until now, I don't have any menstruation. From January, I've been drinking a herbal coffee (recommended by my mom). About April-May , I've experienced acidity. I find it normal to have acidity, constipation, bloating and wind because I...

High Acidity [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with my unbalanced Ph. Ever since puberty I have always ovulated more than the average female, but lately after making love I have to run to the bathroom. My urine has taken on an acid-like fragrance... almost like burning metal. I get anemic and bleach clothing from panties to...

I need to cure acidity once and for all. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to cure acidity once and for all. Can anyone suggest some home remedies for the same.

How to determine free acidity [ 3 Answers ]

We have solution containing solutes obtained by sulfuric acid leaching of an ore. The concentration of sulfuric acid in the solution before the addition of ore is 2M. Due to the reaction of ore constitutents with sulfuric acid, sulfate compounds of corresponding metals are formed. We would like...

Acidity in beagle [ 3 Answers ]

My 7-yr old beagle can't stay without food for longer than 7 hrs. He gets severe acidity and takes me out foraging--a strain on poor arms and legs--he pulls and yanks like an unruly horse. Nothing will do but grass, not even milk which he loves. Now, I wake up at 4 in the morning to give him some...

View more questions Search