Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nyc4cc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2015, 08:11 AM
    Odor when I breath out
    I have a strange odor when I breath out since last year. I walk in the street & people give me bad looks, hold their nose. I even stink up my job w this odor. I hate going out, waiting in line anywhere, avoid friends BC of the embarrassment. It's become traumatizing since I can't smell my own odor until the reactions of people towards me.
    I have 4th ENT opinion & they don't smell my odor but my gastro did notice & told me to take a stronger probiotic but this hasn't helped. My allergist also noticed my odor, tested me for things and suggested what to ask at my ENT. I've even asked my ENT for sinus cat scan & I have not heard back.
    I asked another doc for std throat swabs & she noticed my throat is very dry that even questioned if she had enough on the swab.
    My gastro is going to measure my stomach acid next week but why didn't my 1st ENT test me last year?
    So my: odor, feeling like something is stuck in my throat, dry back throat, right ear aches, barely any saliva, tingles inside the middle of my nose, inconsistent taste/smell, inconsistent bowel movements.
    Is there someone out there to suggest helpful solutions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 07:58 PM
    It is hard to believe, that if it is so strong, that people on the street notice it, that a ENT doctor in small exam room does not??

Teeth infections? Pain in mouth? There are many reasons for this, also is it just mouth odor? Not body?
    nyc4cc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2015, 10:21 AM
    Thank you for your time & reply. It is not body odor. The gastro office & my allergist office are small. There is more face to face talk. When I go to my ENT or ER the air is blasted by a strong AC. At my office, same thing, the space is small & when coworkers & bosses talk to me, the step back & holds their noise.
    Within this year the odor is stronger. I eat healthy & drink water, always have.
    I hope this new ENT will Smell the odor I breath out, my appointment is early in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breath odor after oral sex. [ 7 Answers ]

When a man gives oral sex to a woman and she reaches orgasm, and he swallows her mucus, does the mucus causes a man's breath smell stinky? And for how many days will it smell?

Bad breath [ 1 Answers ]

I exhale bad odour from my mouth and nose. I even discover whitish substance on my tongue which if I scrape it with brush it will come back in a matter of hours. A jelly like substance also grows on my cheeks. At first, I thought it was an HIV infection but I discovered it was not because I have...

Bad odor, sewage odor after I use washer, It also causes the toilet to gurgle [ 1 Answers ]

Bad sewage odor after I use washer, It also causes the toilet to gurgle, both on the main level

Strong odor coming from heating vent - after duct replacement for previous odor. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a strong odor coming from one of my heating vents. This occurred for the first time (in the 5 years I've lived here) last year (in mid-February, as opposed to late January - coincidental?). At that time, I had a heating duct replaced. The old duct was wet inside, and the HVAC tech said...

View more questions Search