Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladee77 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Credit Report
    How can I obtain a valid record of the last date of activity and the account open date for old credit cards. How can I make sure this information is reported correctly on my credit report? How can negative credit reportings, past the legal SOL removed from my credit report?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Hello ladee:

You aren't going to know the correct date. Doesn't matter - challenge it anway. If it doesn't come off the first time, challenge it again.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit report [ 11 Answers ]

On my credit report I have a collection agency that reported first in 1999 Just when that was about to be removed from my credit report they (the collection agency)sold the account to another collection agency who re-reported it and now it will be 7 more years before it will be removed.it is the...

Credit report [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody now where to get a free credit report and score when you have no credit card to give them Thank you Demon

Credit Report [ 2 Answers ]

If you purchase a vehicle at a buy here pay here lot and they don't view your credit to get this vehicle can they report a repossession on your credit report years after the vehicle was taken back?

View more questions Search