Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2006, 04:39 PM
    I want to be brown
    Does anybody know the best way to dye hair from black to chestnut brown. I'm thinking cream peroxide to lighten hair then using permanent colour. What do you think?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 15, 2006, 01:24 AM
    Nav, I'm glad that you didn't pour a box of color on your head, thinking that it will make your hair the color on the box. You must first pre-lighten the hair to a level that is lighter than the color you are trying to achieve, then apply your desire color. Be sure that you get a friend or someone who knows about hair to help you with this technique.
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2006, 04:35 PM
    Prettynpetite1 you've just told me what I needed to do. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medium Reddish Brown to Light Brown [ 3 Answers ]

I had been coloring my hair a medium copper brown for about a year. The last time I colored 3 months ago I used medium gold brown. My hair is less red, but still has red undertones. I would like to go to a light golden brown. Is there anyway I can do this without ending up looking like Bozo? Am...

Want to go down under :) [ 1 Answers ]

Not just a sexual inuendo; I really want to go to Australia I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on expenses or how easy it is to get a job down there. Do I need a working Visa? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search