Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anders70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 05:24 AM
    I have a really good idea that will revolutionise texting globally! How do I patent?
    I obviously don't want to give too much away as its just an idea, its something I have felt I've needed on more than one occasion so I feel everyone will at some point use it, it could either be built in to fones or uploaded as an app, but I'm not technically minded and don't make machinery or circuit boards so I only have the idea, the genisis so to speak! But need to know who to speak to to make it happen? Do I contact apple? And what if when I tell them my idea they say thanks and make it and I get nothing for it? How do I prove it was my idea? It clearly has not been thought of yet otherwise it would be available now!

Check out some similar questions!

Using a blog to vent a good idea? Bad idea? Other ideas? Suggestions? [ 13 Answers ]

If you've seen my other question, then you know I've had some drama lately.. Well concerning that post I will say, things settled out. Well.. more of, she read my journal that morning while I took my regents test and found out that I thought I liked her. Today, we discussed that. She doesn't...

I have a prototype of my invention, how do I get a patent to protect my idea [ 1 Answers ]

I have never written a patent before, how do I get help? How do I know who to trust not to take my idea?

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.