Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evil dead Posts: 116, Reputation: -5

Aug 29, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction.
    I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested.

What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to [X] & [Y]. Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition of Ozone.

Could someone also provide a Rate Expression and teach me how to predict one thanks
    Evil dead Posts: 116, Reputation: -5

Aug 30, 2007, 03:30 AM
    Bump
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Have you read orders of reaction and rate equations ?

It explains it quite well. It's been a few years since I've done these equations myself. They are really quite trivial and are basically a way of displaying how the rate changes with each reactant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Reaction [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for a person to have an adverse reaction to tylenol with codeine? Could it be fatal? And if so is there any other known cases? These questions mainly focus on codeine and is not overdose.

Reversible reaction [ 1 Answers ]

how do chemists indicate a reversible reaction when writing a chemical equation?

Reaction Rates [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find the moles consumed of a reactant, and the rates that these are consumed, using the units mol/s and mol/L/s?

Precipitation Reaction when combining CoCl2 and NaCO3 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the precipatation reaction when CoCl2 + NaCO3?

Allergic reaction [ 2 Answers ]

Our dachsund got his distemper and rabies shot yeasturday. They said he may have a alergic reation and he is getting lumps that are coming and going throughout his head area. His ears are red on the inside too. Please advise, thank you

View more questions Search