Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rgilbr Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 08:45 PM
    Laying pavers
    How do I figure how much sand I need to cover 72 square feet of space with 2 inches of sand?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2006, 08:57 PM
    1 cubic yard will cover 81 square feet 3 inches thick so 1 cubic yard will cover 108 square feet 2 inches thick. So you would need 3/4 of a square yard to cover the 72 square feet with just a little left over for waste.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laying laminate flooring [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in the process of laying laminate flooring in a bathroom and need to cut the laminate to fit around the base of the toilet and the basin pedestal. Is there any gadgets that you can buy to help create a template? Alternatively, has anyone got any advice on how this can best be achieved. I'm...

Laying bathroom floor [ 1 Answers ]

Is it easy enough to lay the peel and stick 1'x1' tiles in a small bathroom? I realize the toilet must be removed, quarter round also. I also realize cutting is somewhat troublesome. Any thoughts? The room is a basic 7'x4' space. Thank you. KiKi

Does laying on chest= small boobs? [ 4 Answers ]

This is going to sound funny but, I have been sleeping on my stomach since I was a kid. All the women in my family have medium to large breasts. I thought I would get some more too growing up. This, however, did not happen. I asked my a friend of mine and she said "its because you lay on your chest...

Laying patio stone on top of concrete [ 1 Answers ]

The previous owners to our house made a concrete foundation for their dog kennel in the yard. Now we have a 14 x 18 ft concrete area in our yard that looks very ugly. Is it possible to cover it with nice patio stone. Everywhere I read about patio stone it says that you first have to excavate and...

View more questions Search