Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greeneyedbaby Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2008, 10:56 PM
    I think I have a yeast infection
    Ok so I Think I have a yeast infection. I've never had one before and I'm not sure. It itches but its not like an itch itch. It tingles and throbes and tingles and has a sensations of right before climaxing. There is no discharge and no odor. It does not hurt to pee but when I wipe it feels like its raw. What could it be?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Only a doctor can tell you that, we can't diagnose you over the internet.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infection [ 1 Answers ]

I just came back from the doctor and I have a yeast infection gave me cream for it Is there things I shouldn't be eating like breads red meat sugar he told. Is there anything I can eat to help speed up the process to get rid of the yeast.

Yeast infection [ 3 Answers ]

I just came back from the urineologist and found out that I have a yeast infection. I always practiced safe sex is it possible to get a yeast infection from oral sex. What are the other ways for a man to have a yeast infection. Can I get a yeast infection from spermicidal lubricant,...

Yeast infection or more? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, has any of you ladies experienced a constant brown vaginal discharge, almost throughout the entire cycle? Also I notice as I write, when I suck in my stomach, my lower abdomen feels funny, like kind of (slightly) sore. I think I had some cramping earlier today. And while showering I saw a...

Yeast infection? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I'm a 15 yr old girl, who has never had sex. And for the past couple days, I have noticed a discharge from my vagina. And it has been itchy and its really swollen. I didn't pay any attention to it, but now I'm not feeling well. With all I learned in school, the first thing that came to mind...

Yeast infection [ 2 Answers ]

My girl has an itching below on the vulva. She has no discharge, no odor, but she has some pains in her pelvics area. Is this a yeast infection, and if it's a std what are the usual time spans for symptoms

View more questions Search