Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mower1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 11:00 AM
    I have a AYP wizard riding mower when disengageing blades something hangs up
    I have a western auto wizard AYP7143B69 riding mower when I disengage the blades it seems to be hanging up because the lever dose not come back normal? Am I missing something? Could use a diagram of how it all goes together to make sure I am not missing a spring or something . Thank you
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 8, 2010, 11:40 AM
    Hi,
    Below please find the picture from ARINetworks site that shows deck. The engagement pieces are toward the top and left of center. Usually binding is somewhere in the steering pedestal. Do notice that number 72 is the spring that pulls the lever back.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wizard Riding Mower Manual [ 3 Answers ]

I have just bought an old wizard mower. I have tried to find all the info on it,with no luck. Do you know where I can find the Manuals online? :

Wizard riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

Diagram for 1990 12 hp, 38" deck Wizard riding mower cutting belt replacement

Wizard riding mower blades ingaged all the time [ 1 Answers ]

Installed new mandrel on my wizard AYP7143A99 riding mower. When I put it all back together, now the blades are ingaged all the time. Is belt routed wrong? I can't figure out what's causing this.

Wizard Riding Mower Bagger [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently bought a Wizard Riding Mower. It is a 16hp 42" deck mower. I would like to put a bagger on it. Does anyone know what brands of used baggers I could look for to fit it? I only paid $250 for the mower so I don't want to spend a ton on a new bagger... Thanks!

AYP Riding Mower Transmission [ 1 Answers ]

Hi; I have 42" deck AYP riding mower. Today it started jerking when putting it in gear and not wanting to go forward unless I hold the brake slightly depressed. I took the back plate off and noticed that the drive pulley was real wobbbly. Is this cause by a bad bearing or shim and is it repairable...

View more questions Search