Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamsiclegirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 09:47 PM
    Troy built bronco oil leak from bottom of manifold ?
    Can I fix this without a gasket
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 04:14 PM

Hi,
    Which manifold? Unusal place for most oil leaks.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    dreamsiclegirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 08:43 PM
    I am not sure if it is a manifold. It is on the front of the mower and there is a tube that goes into the side of it. Inside , there are 2 posts with springs on them. Sory I don't know the names of parts.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 08:23 AM

Hi,
    It might be of great assistance to know the brand of mower and/or engine. A few mowers uses springs on exhaust, but only a few. Many have model numbers on the rear of the frame, and now even more have them under the seat.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy Built Bronco 42" [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing my stearing getting sloppy for a while now. I looked at the stearing shaft and it seems tight but noticed that the shaft seems to be missing a bearing at the lower end or the bearing is shot... I was looking at the lower end of the stearing shaft, and it engauges the gear...

Troy Built Bronco Drive Belt [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the drive belt on a Troy Built Bronco mower. The manual only covers the deck belt. Thanks, Bill

Troy-built push behind camshaft oil leak? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 2 year old Troy-built model 11A-542Q711 push behind mower. This is powered with a Honda 160CC GCV160A S3A. There is an oil leak coming from the cam shaft. There is a diagram online that shows an o ring that is probably the culprit. The question is, how do you remove the...

Troy-built super bronco drive belt [ 0 Answers ]

How do you replace,or put the drive belt back on the mower? Or where can I get this information?

View more questions Search