Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    McParty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 11:02 AM
    I have a faucet question.
    I have a faucet question. I have a single handle Delta kitchen Faucet, when I bought it I noticed it had 2 water flow settings, but it was something you did when installing, it could be installed lower flow or higher flow. The plumber installed it on the lower flow. I don't mind low flow on the bathroom sinks but in the kitchen I prefer more power for washing pots and pans. Does anyone happen to know how I can change it to the higher flow?
    McParty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Found the model... http://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/d...roduct-support

Quote Originally Posted by McParty View Post
    Found the mode so I hope this helps!.
    Quote Originally Posted by McParty View Post
    Found the mode so I hope this helps!!... http://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/d...roduct-support
    Maybe I just need the key, is this diagram saying it has 2 aerators?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 19, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Instructions indicate that there is a limit on the hot side that can be selected. This limits the hot side only, not the total volume.
    To get full volume on the hot side remove handle with Allan wrench (key). Move handle stem to cold side and then move selector lever to the left (position 1) for full hot water flow.

Reinstall handle. Only one aerator
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rebuilding Kohler kitchen one handled faucet (forte) - question [ 1 Answers ]

Because of leaking, I ordered a replacement valve and rings from Kohler in order to rebuild my faucet (Forte, one handled). I got the oval piece off, used an Allen wrench to loosen the handle's set screw and removed the handle, then unscrewed the bonnet, unscrewed the retaining ring on the valve...

Glacier Bay Faucet Pullout Question [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering buying a Glacier Bay Roman Tub Faucet with Pullout shower, Model FR2P4000CP. Can you tell me how long the hose is when fully pulled out to maximum length? How long is the spicket when hose is not pulled out?

Plumbing Question, for an outdoor hot/cold frost free faucet. [ 0 Answers ]

I am working on a project and I want to make some modifications to an outside faucet. Can someone send me to a good site, or send me some info... I would like to learn excactly how a (Moen?) single handle, hot/cold, cartridge type frost free sill faucet works (in detail) with parts...

Faucet question [ 1 Answers ]

Plumbing questions: if the plumbing fixture faucet is below the siphon Line in the sink (over flow) what type of concern would this present?

View more questions Search