Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jim58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Designers choice ceiling fans model 99097?
    Thermostatic remote don't work. Changed batteries n/g moved antena wire n/g not beeping. Remote shows fan and light on screen had fan 8 years and love it. Checked power supply with meter power to fan good at the receiver but not on the outlet of receiver. Note I have owners manual. Tried the troublshooting still no good.any help would be appreciated.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Aug 28, 2011, 09:33 AM
    Are the switches on the receiving unit set the same way as the hand held remote?
    macherylee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 08:52 AM
    We to order the swivel bracket for the down rod for a designers choice ceiling fan. Stock # 34-99097 Model # 34020 Model 5745. Can you help me?

Jul 16, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Yes

Jul 16, 2012, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf View Post
    Are the switches on the receiving unit set the same way as the hand held remote?
    We need to order the replacement of the bracket for an extension rod for a celing fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze fans model # AER52BP5LKRC [ 0 Answers ]

My AER52BP5LKRC fan all of sudden stopped working and the light stopped also. Does anyone know if there is a fuse in the unit that may have blown? Or the motor has burnt out? If there is a fuse, where is it? My manual does not show it. Thanks, Casey

Hunter Fans model # 22788 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Hunter Fan Model 22788 which is a remote control Fan-Light Assembly. It is in a cathedral ceiling roughly 10-12 feet above the ground. There is two remotes: 1 monunted on the wall and a handheld one. The wall mount was really useless day one the hand held remote will only work...

Ceiling Fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan and the controller has burned up. How do it get a new one?

View more questions Search