Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzcarter4life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Trying to get custody over younger brother
    Hi Im 18 years old and I have a brother that is 15 both our mother and father is dead he is now in a program in ft. lauderdale. I want to get custody over him. Please give me advice on what to do.
    MeganRose1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2009, 03:00 PM

You might be denied because you are only 18. I got custody my younger brother and sister when I was almost 20 but they're a lot younger and social workers had proof that our mum was never there as plenty of people reported her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Trying to get custody of younger sibling. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok my question is I am 19 years old almost 20 and I have to baby sister one which is now in foster care I was in the system my whole life and I hated it I want my youngest sister to have a lot better life than what I did and now I need some help trying to figure out how to get her she lives in...

My 8 year old is hitting her older sister and younger brother [ 18 Answers ]

Please help me, I am at my wits end with my 8 year old daughter. She had been hitting my 11 year old daughter. My oldest is watching the kids after school and this summer and the hitting has escalated and now she is hitting the 5 year old son. I have tried to reason with her, time out,...

Custody of my brother [ 1 Answers ]

My brother lives with my grandparents they have guardianship of him, but he wants to live with me and my fiancé and 2 1/2 month old baby.He is 14 years old, my question is what do I have to do to get custody of my brother?

Can I get custody of my brother [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Pennsylvania and I have a 2 year old brother which is by my father not my mother well my father and his girlfriend do drugs like shooting up the bad kind and it caught up with them my dad got into a bad deal and he almost died well he is being put up on drug charges and his girlfriend is...

View more questions Search