Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcjedei120 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 08:31 PM
    80's scifi movie title
    I think its from the 80's anyway, it had some little flying robots in it and I think they came form another planet and they came here and started helping people. I just remember a scene toward the end, I believe, where one of the baby robots was helping a guy put in a tile like in an old bathroom or something. I know its not much but any help would be great
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Feb 23, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Maybe *batteries not included (1987)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Definitely Batteries not Included. Great movie!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

80's scifi movie... Title? [ 7 Answers ]

It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's...

Scifi/fantasy movie title needed [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I remember seeing this movie (I think on the disney channel) when I was younger. There was a girl in white clothes and I think purple hair. She is from another planet and a family takes her in... I remember an odd scene with a toaster..? She also has three moles on the side of her head. I've...

Need 80's Movie Title Please Help [ 3 Answers ]

This fantasy movie is about some kids who keep hearing a noise from the bottom of a quarry. I think it is a metal dragon or monster. That's all I can tell you. Soory. Would be very happy if someone knew the title, and also very impressed!

View more questions Search