Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joybelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 11:37 PM
    How to remove message of the screen saying DVB found new channels.
    How do I get rid of a message saying new DVB channels found. Press OK to do or Exit . Nothing works. I have to keep switching the TV On and Off and On again. I have re-installed everything on the TV but it still comes on!! Please I'm in my 70's so layman terms only. Kind regards Joy
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2012, 06:29 PM
    If you go into set up and delete the channels you don't want that should fix the problem although I have found it will reoccur if you permit games consoles to be connected to your set. Do you have access to a teen, they can usually sort these things out for you at little cost

Usually this will disappear if you click on menu and select a program from there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tune channels on an alba flat screen TV? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've an LCDW16HDF alba TV and I lost the intsruction manual... does anyone know how to tune channels in, and also how to I go about watching dvds as I connected up the dvd player and no picture is appearing on the screen Thanks

I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels sugge [ 2 Answers ]

I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels suggest me the best package which is cheaper in price.. and covers all the requirements

How do I change a Phillips big screen to channels from AV channels without a remote? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a Phillips big screen TV, possibly 37-42 inch, from a friend who didn't give the remote or handbook. All I can get is a blue screen with the AV channels. How do I change the TV to a regular channel so I can set up my Direct TV box? Thanks to anyone who can help.

On av channels a large green icon appears on screen, it is a bush TV, how do I remove [ 1 Answers ]

When I go to an av channel a large icon appears on screen How do I remove this icon

View more questions Search