Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joaquina Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Jan 14, 2010, 07:43 PM
    Honey moon in October, recommendations?
    I'm getting married on October 9th of this year, 2010... I would like to travel to Mexico for my honeymoon... but I don't know where to go. I don't want to go to cancun-acapulco... and I am afraid because I've read that October is the hurricane season in some places of Mexico...

I NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 01:17 PM

I was married on Oct 11th, 2008 - we were planning to go to Mazatlan - I wanted sunshine and hot (we live near Seattle WA - pretty much always overcast and mild) - my husband wanted sunshine and not too much heat - Mazatlan in Oct. seemed to make both of us happy -Hope this helps! (by the way, we weren't able to actually go *sad face* - I was told "you better go right after the wedding, or you'll never go!" *sigh*)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

October the 13 last period [ 4 Answers ]

Can I still be pregnant if I have had three negative pregnacey test

October Surprise? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: It's been reported that our troops have been fired upon by the Pakistanis inside Pakistan. Should we be sending soldiers inside a sovereign nation who also happens to be our ally? Or, are they our ally? Bush is pishing off the pashtoons. The Afghani's too. I can see the two of them...

Wedding in October [ 11 Answers ]

Should the bridesmaids colors , etc.. Match the décor ( table cloth, napkins etc... ) of your reception ?The table linens are going to be a bluish color and the naplins are a coral color . Also, I have about $2500.00 left in my budget to get bouquets,corsages etc, dj,wedding dress,little things...

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

Freelotto winner on 28 October [ 5 Answers ]

I opened my mail box in gmail and found several new messages one of which was from a site called "where are you now" or WAYN. I clicked on this link and saw a flashing icon that said "this is not a joke! you are the 10,000th user.click on this for more information" or something along those lines....

View more questions Search