Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrew214 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 04:54 AM
    What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates
    Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates

Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad.

The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman.

The boy becomes marooned on an island where he discovers treasure in a cave left by pirates.

The pirates return to the island to find the treasure they left. The boy makes traps and even catches one pirate by the foot, suspending him in the air.

The boy later becomes re-united with his friends and later returns home to his family, an experienced sailor.
    Andrew214 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Shipwrecked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old treasure hunt movie. [ 10 Answers ]

Probably a late 70ies movie, in which many groups of people are simultaneously looking for a hidden treasure. They each go after it in their separate cars in a competitive way, trying to sabotage each others progress. I think at one point one group is locked in some sort of shop, to stop it from...

80's or 90's cartoon movie about pirates in space. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the name of this old cartoon for a long time now. From what I remember there is a pirate ship (made of wood and sialed via sails) that traverses space. In the particular scene in my mind they are in some sort of asteroid field and I believe there are fungus like growth...

Some treasure movie [ 3 Answers ]

All I remember was it was 1980-90s and it was a bunch of people and they were trying to find these gold square discs and they were hidden in different items, one was in the cover of a book , one was in a old plane type thing I think made by a old famouse artist and the others I don't remember, ...

An oldish kids movie with a treasure chest.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey alls I remember is a kids movie, That's has real actors and cartoon characters in it, And a bad character steals a treasure chest from the boy and alls there is inside the chest is a stone, a marble, and a feather. I'm not exactly sure of all the details, I could be slightly off. Does any...

An Adventure Movie! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Am Looking For This Movie And This Is What I Remember It To Be About, There Were People On A Party Ship They Were All Celebrating The New Year And This Huge Tidal Wave Comes And Turns The Ship Completley Over Most People Die But There Are Some Survivors And Throughout The Whole Movie They Are...

View more questions Search