Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Knee pain
    I have burning behind my knee I do excersise cross trainer and bike riding could I have damaged something and what do I do to help the symptons
    hammieslove Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Do you stretch before you do all that running and biking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knee Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 10 weeks post op from ACL Revision, and my knee still swells a lot doing minor activities and the pain can get pretty bad! I Had microfracture in Feb this year also and previous 2 surgeries dating back to 1990 what's going on. I can't bend my knee past 90 degress still and the strength is not...

Knee/Foot Pain due to possible old fracture? [ 1 Answers ]

I'll have to do a bit of exposition before I get to the current problem. One time, whilst I was working in a bar, we finished our shift and began drinking (as was usual on a Saturday night/morning). Now, when I was quite tipsy, I jumped over the bar and landed on my right leg, hearing a loud...

Knee injury, helping with the pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am 20 years old and when I was around 12 I had a major rock climbing accident. I lost my footing, the rocks below me gave out and I was on my way down the cliff. I snapped tendons and ligaments in my knees and have had to deal with a good amount of pain since then and I have been told by...

Behind knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently having pain behind my right knee and at the same time my right foot Feels numb and some pain - what may cause this?

Knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 7 weeks into a knee injury. I fell from 3 feet up on top of a wood bench going through the seating part catching my leg in the frame clipping my knee just below the kneecap and hyper extending as I rolled at the same time. I had a mri and x-rays at 4 weeks and was told that the lcl and meniscus...

View more questions Search