Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ggm123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 03:38 AM
    Is there a connection between back pain and right foot pain
    For past few days I had middle back pain after a feeling of some muscle contraction. But I started feeling better, but today I am feeling pain in right foot on outer side. It feels like I am straining while walking.
    jebb76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 11:39 AM

That pain could be due to a trapped nerve,best see your gp, I have had back surgery and do sometimes get pain to the outside of the foot, g.p your best bet
    ggm123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jebb76 View Post
    that pain could be due to a trapped nerve,best see your gp, i have had back surgery and do sometimes get pain to the outside of the foot, g.p your best bet
    Thank you very much. I suspected perhaps there was connection 'cause it randomly happened and I wasn't sure. Your answer is helpful. Will check with my Doc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

Foot, ankle and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I get pain in bottom of foot(both) especially along the corners during night it gets better after having a bath in morning, I also experince back pains if I walk a lot and ankle pains, what's the problem with me? I am 28 years old Male, Thanks in advance

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search