Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cthornberry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 09:25 PM
    80's kids movies about toys coming to life
    I saw a movie when I was younger I'm not sure if it is from the late 80's or early 90's but the boy had gotten new toys for his birthday and was going to get rid of the childish toys the next day when he went to bed that night they all came to life in his toy chest. I remember at one point his new computer came to life to... does anyone no what I'm talking about..
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 07:18 AM

Could it be this?

Small Soldiers (1998)

Jun 9, 2010, 08:03 AM

No that movie doesn't fit my description at all. It was a cheesy kids movie.. late 80's early 90's... but thanks
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 08:07 AM

Was it the 'christmas toy' by jim henson?

Jun 9, 2010, 09:07 AM

I don't think so.. It was his birthday and he got new grown up toys it was a movie not animated also not sure what christmas toys is..
    Chadnigg8261 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 08:53 PM
    I think you talking about "The Indian in the cupboard" The story is about a boy who receives a cupboard as a gift on his ninth birthday. He later discovers that putting toy figures in the cupboard, after locking and unlocking it, brings the toys to life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids movies [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to think of this movie I watched as a child. I remember a young goy who was practicing to be a wizard or something. There was also a girl or princess who was captured by this guy who had a golden helmet/hood around his face. He meets up with this barbarian of sorts who is a drunk. ...

Toys coming to life [ 1 Answers ]

:confused::confused:Can someone please help me? I've been looking for this movie for a while now and no success. It's about this boy who had kind of like a magical doll house or something with a key and puts like little toys in it, closes it and opens it back up they come to life. The first toy he...

80's kids movie where toys are alive, but have to freeze around humans [ 1 Answers ]

This was an 80's kids movie. It may have even been TV only. Toys in this house are alive, but, no human can see them moving or they basically die/ turn into regular toys. I think we recorded it off TV as kids, now I want my kids to see it. Hope you can help! :)

Two kids movies from the 80's help please [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, two movies very Disney-esq if they weren't. 1) A young boy 10/11 yrs of age with a magic T-Shirt with a tigers head on it. The T-Shirt gives the boy special powers (running faster, being stronger etc.) The T-Shirt is stolen and he has to get it back, I think. In the end it's the school...

View more questions Search