Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PaidVacation Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 10:53 PM
    Mystery Song: May Be Titled Lothlorien
    I downloaded this song as "Lothlorien" by Nightwish, time is 8:21, and it's instrumental. However, I couldn't find it under Nightwish's songs @www.allmusic.com. Can anyone confirm this or correct it?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2006, 05:27 AM
    Seems either the Title or the Band was misnamed at the source. I, too, do not find Lothlorien done by Nightwish in their discography.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jan 14, 2006, 06:07 AM
    Still unclear...
    Hi. I'm not at all familiar with the band's work. In the quick search I did, this is what I came up with.

The song is listed for download at this website:

http://www.emp3world.com/mp3/n/45/

Though curiously enough, it does not come up here, but mention of Lothlorien comes in under the song "Wishmaster" about halfway down the page:

http://www.nightwish.com.ru/english/faq.htm

Sorry I can't add more to this. Hope this helps somewhat. :)
    PaidVacation Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2006, 03:23 PM
    I'll try downloading lothlorien alone to see if it comes up under other artists. Thanks for the reponses.:)

I download "Fantasmic" off their Wishmaster album (it has the same song length), but that wasn't it. It really doesn't sound like anything Nightwish, but I keep getting "Lothlorien" by Nightwish when I download. Maybe it's some obscure group. Where can I upload this song so you can hear it?

Edit: I think I found it -
    "Lothlorien" by John De Meij
    Album - Symphony No. 1 The Lord of the Rings (2001)
    More music inspired by the lord of the rings. I strongly recommend getting this music, esp if you are a LOTR fan.
    Mystery Solved ;)
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 23, 2009, 12:23 AM

It must be Wishmaster. I'm guessing you may have misheard it in this part:

"Master!
    Apprentice!
    Heartborne, 7th Seeker
    Warrior!
    Disciple!
    In me the Wishmaster

Elbereth
    Lorien

A dreamy-eyed child staring into night
    On a journey to storyteller's mind
    Whispers a wish speaks with the stars the words are silent in him
    Distant sigh from a lonely heart
    "I'll be with you soon, my Shalafi"
    Grey Havens my destiny

Master!. "

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mystery bug? [ 10 Answers ]

This bug/bird/insect has been flying around our butterfly bushes for the past few weeks. Any ideas on what it could be. We are stumped because it appears to be a hummingbird/butterfly type specie but up close it looks like a lobster! We would love some insight. :confused:

Mystery movie! [ 1 Answers ]

This will probably be difficult to understand but I will do my best to explain good. There was a movie I used to watch when I was little. Its animated and I think it takes place on a mountain or in the winter cause there is snow... so there's a race going on, and the only character I remember is a...

Ceiling Fan Mystery [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with a hand held remote. After living in this home for approx. 3 years, the fan started coming on by itself. Sometimes the light would also come on and other times the light or fan would come on by itself. We first thought the batteries in the remote might be low...

Mystery to solve [ 3 Answers ]

The AC unit condensation drip tube runs into 1” black tubing that then disappears into the floor slab. I have always assumed that it connected into the main sewer line. This past winter I replaced all of the under slab cast iron sewer pipe with PVC and found no such connection. Never saw the black...

Religious Mystery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a movie with the following actors: Robert Di Niro, Robert Divall, Charles Durney. It was a Catholic theme movie that had mystery and complications. I think the movie was made around 1980. I can't seem to remember the title though.? Please reply asap if you have any info that...

View more questions Search