Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trishiaxxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2016, 09:22 PM
    Multiple choice
    1. If there are 10 square molecules to be borken down, how many molecules of pyruvic acid will there be at the end of glycolysis
    a. 10
    b. 20
    c. 30
    d. 40
    2. If there are 5000 molecules of pyruvic acid present, how many glucose molecules were broken down?
    a. 500
    b. 1000
    c. 2000
    b. 2500
    3. If 1000 molecules of acutyl CoA entered the citric acid cycle, how many glucose molecules were broken down?
    a. 500
    b. 1000
    c. 2000
    d. 2500
    4.if there 792 ATP molecules, how many ATPs will be produced at the end of the electron transport chain?
    a. 22
    b. 44
    c. 88
    d. 176
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2016, 10:50 PM
    There is one more choice, not to do your homework for you
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2016, 05:47 AM
    Another person that deserves to fail their class...
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2016, 12:06 PM
    So why are you taking this class--and same for your other post. We are a HELP desk, not a DO desk!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple choice [ 3 Answers ]

I have a few questions I can't figure out... 1. When converting from cash basis to accrual basis accounting, which of the following adjustments should be made to cash receipts from customers to determine accrual basis service revenue? A subtract ending accounts receivable B subtract beg...

Multiple choice [ 11 Answers ]

My EX Mother-In-Law (88) who I love dearly (I believe we are each others biggest fans) sends me a Christmas card every year. It is always addressed to Deb and Greg (my husbands name is Glen):) Do you think she is... A. Forgetting, even though I always send her one also with both our ...

Multiple Choice [ 2 Answers ]

if you have to guess on two multiple choice questions had five choices, what is the probability that you guess correctly on both guesses?

Multiple Choice, Please help me [ 2 Answers ]

Of the following different types of securities, which is typically considered most risky? a) Certificates of deposit b) Long term government bonds c) common stocks of large companies d) U.S. treasury bills

View more questions Search