Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cflee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2015, 02:13 PM
    Older movie
    There's a movie that I either dreamed up as a child or it exists but not easy to find. It was a movie with whom I thought was bill Cosby and Richard Pryor. The movie is set in a mansion I think, haunted if I remember correctly. Bill Cosby played like a Sherlock Holmes role. And that's about all I can remember.
    wop48 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2015, 06:42 AM
    Possibly called California Suite (1978)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

A song sung on a TYler Perry Movie or another older movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain to find out a name of a song I have heard on one or more movies. I don't know the artist< all I know is it's a pretty old song that has been played on a Tyler perry movie. It goes almost like this,"grandma said went to church on Sunday morning grandma said' I dot even...

Movie Experts help? Very brief description of a older 1985-89 movie [ 0 Answers ]

A movie in which this guy is trying to help an alien "women" who appears and disappears as a flashing light Almost like a camera flash. I was about ten when I saw it, I don't know if that's when it was produced, it would have been in 88-89 when I saw it. I am from another country so I am pretty...

Its an older movie war movie were fathers son is captured and he goes and gets him [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is an older war movie.. a fathers son, is captured and the father gathers an older group of friends that know certain skills nessacarry to do the job. They get help and get older guns from a vietnmes women.. rest I cnt remember... PLZZZ HELP!

View more questions Search