Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5719BY34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 08:28 AM
    Craftsman wlk behind mower
    Have a Craftsman walk behind mower that is only a few years old. Drained all the gas at the end of the season. Now there is no gas in the primer. How can I get gas to go to the bubble primer?
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 06:48 PM

Pump/push with your finger on the bubble to prime it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Craftsman mower model 917254920 - mower belt [ 1 Answers ]

I need a mower belt quick does anyone know the corresponding Gates belt for this mower? Belt dimensions. Thanks

Craftsman mower stopped moving but blade engagement still works and mower starts [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone help me determine why my craftsman kohler engine 16hp manuel transmission riding lawnmower stopped being able to move but still is able to turn on/off and engage the mower blade? I have checked the clutch but it appears to work since the mower is able to be turned on/off. All of the...

How do I change the mower belt on a Craftsman LT2000 Riding Mower? [ 1 Answers ]

My belt broke that operates the mower blades... How do I remove the cutting deck and replace the belt?

View more questions Search