Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommafish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2006, 01:18 AM
    Headaches?
    I have been having painful headaches that start at the back of my head and go all the way to my temple for the past two weeks. I wake up with them I am tired all the time and now the headaches are getting worse. They seem to last for hours and go away for a couple of minutes but come back stronger. I have been kind of sick to my stomach, loud sounds hurt, I get dizzy. What could they be? I am kind of worried because 2 years ago my daughter had brain surgery for a tumor and cyst on her brain and she was only 5. I wonder if I could have the same thing or ami just being silly? Someone please help. I do have an apt. to see a Doc. But I just want to know if any one else has had this problem.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Hi,
    No, I haven't had this particular problem. But, am glad you have a Doctor appointment. It could be Migrains, which can be helped with medication. Hopefully, it won't be anything serious. I do wish you the very best.
    BN61239 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2007, 11:10 AM
    I am happy to know that you have an appointment with a doctor. If it was just weak headaches, then that is okay. But since you have other symptoms it is good to get it checked out, just to make sure. I will be praying for you! God Bless and good luck!
    BN61239 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg
    Hi,
    No, I haven't had this particular problem. But, am glad you have a Doctor appointment. It could be Migrains, which can be helped with medication. Hopefully, it won't be anything serious. I do wish you the very best.
    I definitely agree.
    Brivia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 08:35 PM
    I want to know if my contact da reason for my headache because I don't take them out and clean them oftem I fallsasleep in them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headaches in teenage girls [ 7 Answers ]

If my teenage girl is not getting enough sleep could it cause headaches? She only sleeps about 7 hours a night and sometimes less than that.

Headaches [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am prone to headaches, usually around my period. I am a 23 year old female and have had a headache for two weeks straight(its not around my period) and was wondering if its normal to have a headache this long. I have taken over the counter prescription, nothing, called my doctor but because...

Headaches from Bathroom Cleaner [ 8 Answers ]

Two days ago, I thoroughly cleaned my shower with Kaboom tile cleaner. Ever since then I've been having random heaches. I'm not a general headache sufferer so I'm concerned it might be associated from inhaling too much of the Kaboom fumes. Along with the headaches, I get the feeling I'm going to...

Headaches [ 5 Answers ]

I get headaches often (occationally migranes) but for the last two days I have had one quite different. Whenever I get up (from sitting, standing etc) it starts to hurt. In the beginning it was a little left of the top of my head and was VERY painful. It continued to bother me whenever I got up....

Headaches ! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My Glasses Got Broke And I Am Havig A Bad Time Getting Help .I Have No Income The Medical Assintance Office Is Giving Me A Run Around . I Keep Filling Out The Same Paper Work And When I Asked My Case Worker Why She Said This Is Normal . And When I Talked To Other People Who Are On Assintance...

View more questions Search