Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hummingbird Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2006, 08:54 PM
    Pregnant?
    Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do anybody know if I could be pregnant.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Apr 30, 2006, 10:11 PM
    See this thread... https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...ons-24892.html
    Jnet29 Posts: 88, Reputation: 13

May 1, 2006, 04:51 PM
    Hi make a preconception appointment with your doctor, because you could be.It's probably to early to tell.

May 1, 2006, 08:09 PM
    Thanks I Made One It's This Tuesday.I Pray I Am I Would Post My Results.

May 2, 2006, 10:22 AM
    Good now you just have to wait and see what's going on, and if you are trying to start a family I would start taking prenantal viamins asap to get on the right track to a healthy pregnancy. : )

May 3, 2006, 01:01 AM
    Hi Janet29 I went to my Dr today and she took a urine test which came back negative.She said to come back to take a blood pregnancy test if the same thing happen this month.Really I don't know if I could wait any longer.:confused:

May 4, 2006, 09:09 AM
    Hi Hummingbird, don't worry or get stress because it can interfer with you becoming pregnant just start taking the prenantal viamins and a couple of months it all depends on how your body works because we all are different, you could be having a little one in no time just don't rush it take your time relax and enjoy. :)
    kayleigh1989 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird
    hi i'm 22 and on feb 24 i had a reg period but in mar i came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink i used a panty liner the whole time now april i didnt come on til the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said neg do anybody know if i could be preg.
    Some test say negative all the time its best to go to your doctors an ask dem if they can take one for you it might help.my mate done a home test before an it was negative so she went doctors they took one for an it was posative an she was so its best to go to your doctors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Marilyn and I am 20yrs old I would like to know if I could be pregnant my fiancé and I are trying to have a baby after a misscarrige with twins we tried Monday may 8th and next day I woke up feeling sore and a bit crampy he called a fertelity clinic and the lady said that there was a...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

View more questions Search