Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Animated sci-fi movie with boy and squirrel from earth on another planet
    Please help!
    I've been trying to recall this movie for years now.
    I don't remember that much of it, but here's what I remember:

It's animated and from around the 80's I guess.
    The main character is a human boy from earth, or at least he has these glimpses of himself running over a meadow reuniting with his father on a planet looking like earth.
    He's on this rocky planet, and with him is a squirrel or something like that. I remember him feeding the "squirrel" with something looking like a cheese ball.
    Then there's these really big, snake-like things, I think mechanical, coming up from the ground, breaking the cliffs they are standing on.

And I think, but this part I'm not sure of, that somewhere in the story there is something about child-slaves, and flying mechanical things guarding them, and electrifying anyone who is trying to escape.

It could be a movie or a TV-show of some sort. It's all so vague.
    But I'm thankful for any suggestions.
    I'm going nuts.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 05:08 PM
    This one is possibly a French movie from 1982 known as Time Masters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon movie about squirrel escaping the city [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone hopefully someone can help me. I remember an animated movie about two squirrels or something like that, named Nono and Klicko(spelling?). I think they escape from the city and go to the forest to live? Sorry I do not have anymore specific info but maybe someone remembers. Thanks a...

Is Earth the only populated planet? [ 127 Answers ]

Has God created beings on other planets besides Earth? And if so, are there also sinners in those worlds?

Animated sci-fi movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a movie the other day, and I do not know the name. I saw it at like 3 in the morning on encore. It was entirely animated. It was sci-fi, and there were futuristic scenes as well fantasy scenes. It was very long. It had like sub-plots in it; different stories within the story. It went back and...

Planet Earth [ 14 Answers ]

Has anyone else been watching the Planet Earth series that Discovery is running right now. I am addicted to it as is many of the teachers at my school. It is amazing how they catch the wildlife in their own habitat.

Book Title.. Boy from another planet... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, Here's the book: A boy on another planet accidentally walks through a door and into our world today. He can run like a deer and his clothing is made of special fabric that doesn't rip, even when caught on barbed wire. He is taken in by a family who try to protect him from someone (from...

View more questions Search