Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zimme147 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 02:48 PM
    80's Kids movie.girl with her dog start rock band?
    Hi! I am racking my brain trying to remember the name of this movie. It's definitely and 80's early 90's movie about a blonde girl and her dog... I think the dog is a stuffed animal, but they have a rock band? For some reason I remember glitter or sparkles being involved. Help!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Mar 30, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Jem and the Hollograms maybe? It was a TV show. Lots of glitter and sparkles.
    Hope I helped
    bwhite2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Have you found out yet? I have been dying to know as well... let me know. [email protected]
    Lindsey329 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 08:59 PM
    This may be the same movie, I am trying to think of... Let me know if you know the name. It is not Jem. Email me at [email protected] if you know the name!
    TONESMOM Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Omg! I am also looking for that movie. I reciently posted it. If you know the name i would love to hear it. Please emali me at [email protected]

Jul 6, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Somebody must know the name of this movie!

Jul 6, 2008, 09:12 PM
    I think the name of the movie is Wrinkles The Dog 'Wrinkles in need of cuddles'
    Komadori86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 02:51 PM
    He movie is "Wrinkles in Need of Cuddles" and the part you are thinking about is when the young dog is singing, "I wanna be a Rock'n Roll star" It has lot's of glitter. I was trying to think of the same movie and I just found it out! I hope I helped!
    Komadori86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 02:51 PM
    He movie is "Wrinkles in Need of Cuddles" and the part you are thinking about is when the young dog is singing, "I wanna be a Rock'n Roll star" It has lot's of glitter. I was trying to think of the same movie and I just found it out! I hope I helped!
    taihao3000 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 06:04 PM

Wrinkles The Dog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Having memory flashes about a movie from the 80's. I think it was a kids movie but it frighted the crap out of me. Maybe it wasn't a kids movie. I don't watch horrors so it could be one. It is about a young child (boy) who sees a little man in his room. He comes from a heater?? I think there...

Kids movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going crazy! There is this movie my sister and I used to watch when we were little, but I can't remember what it's called. I remember it takes place on the ocean during a couple of kid's summer vacation. They are looking for a "treasure" that's really the bell from a sunken ship or...

Kids 80's movie I think [ 1 Answers ]

OK here it goes all I can rememeber is about this movie is there's a dog with a cone collar and kids making faces with their hands and when they get hit on the back their faces stay that way. HELP!!

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

View more questions Search