Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommyguns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Ford 6.0 high pressure turbo boost bypass valve
    I have an 05 f-250 that recently started (after being in storage for the winter) popping the bypass valve for excessive turbo boost the engine is stock and the problem is intermittent the ford dealer just put in the latest pcm that did not help . Can somebody out there help me?
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Get mad at them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Pressure Valve and Ball Valve [ 1 Answers ]

My plumber told me my water pressure is too high and is ruining my fixtures. Apparently my house is old and does not have these. Is installing these valves something I can do myself? The plumber wants to charge me $500.00. If so, where can I get directions? Help.

Ford 6.0 turbo problems [ 2 Answers ]

On the 6.0 liter turbo diesel why does the turbo tube blow off when engine is under power up hill this is vary comon talking to other owners of 6.0 liter turbo diesel engines would like to her your input?

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

Water pressure boost [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest a wway to boost water pressure for a house on a well. We have a ozone water treatment system for the whole house which removes all the iron from the water. This is a commercial size unit and is capable of treating 20 gpm and is also used to treat our sprinkler water. It does...

View more questions Search