Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rishi1 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 07:36 PM
    F2 Applicant Sevis Id
    I will soon be applying F2 visa for my wife. I am on F1.
    My question is
    Will her I-20 have the same Sevis Id number as my I-20 ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 11:32 AM

That will be separated... contact your school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit card applicant/co signer [ 2 Answers ]

I had applied for a credit (care credit) with my name as the applicant and my mother as the co-applicant. The company who was running the application for me told me that I was approved for a $6500.00 credit line. When the first statement was sent out it went to my mother who naturally called me...

Sevis record [ 2 Answers ]

Dear officer, My F1 visa ( SEVIS ) is noted by FLAG since I fallen out of staus from the school for 4 months. I had reported to SEVIS help desk through myself with my resons for that absence. I am hoping SEVIS help desk helps in Reinstating my F1...

Travel on L2 visa. L1 applicant not being in US currently. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a valid L1 visa but he is not in US currently. Can I travel to US without him being in US?

Jamaican degree applicant [ 1 Answers ]

I need a online university that offers a bachelors degree in electrical engineering.

Co-Applicant for Apartment - Now Collection Calling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I few years back about 2002/2003 I co-applied with a friend for an apartment (I never lived their had my own place elsewhere only visited twice if that much). The person moved early but told me that they spoke with the super. Who intern spoke with management who said it was OK,but...

View more questions Search