Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Delaynee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 11:06 AM
    Having a ball...
    When giving oral sex to a man, wh at type of erotic things can stimulate his testicles that can help him climax? Also when you are on top?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 9, 2005, 11:29 AM
    I apologize in advance to anyone I offend with this answer. I am sorry. Forgive me. Okay there this little place where the "manhood" meets the testicals and you apply very gentle pressure there. There's a little smooth place there and you can tease it with your tongue. Please don't sue me.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 9, 2005, 12:08 PM
    Have fun and be safe!
    Dear Nadine, if you are not fibbing about your age, you are 19. Congratulations on waiting this long to ask a question of this type. If you have a 'steady' boyfriend, the best thing would be to ask him what he likes since this is a personal experience between you two and you should communicate about such issues if your goals are to make each other happy, just as you should be able to tell him what you like. If you have not heard about a book called Kamasutra yet, it's published in many versions, look one up and both of you read it. I'd get it at a bookstore as there are many to choose from. This way you can both find out what your tastes are and also learn that there is nothing to be ashamed of between two consenting adults. One thing, please, do remember that condoms (even during oral sex, some even have different flavors) are very important, even if you are on the pill, because the pill does not protect you from HIV, Herpes, and other STDs and it would be a shame to get pregnant or worse when not ready to take on the responsibilities or consequences. As a matter of fact, you should both get blood tests to reassure a carefree process of learning and developing your sexuality. Apparently you feel you cannot talk to your parents about this subject or you would not have posted it here. Too bad because it's really a parent's duty to teach their children about safety in any aspect of their lives - and also about sex, maybe not getting into such detail, but at least let you know about the literature that is available once you are ready to learn. Good luck and enjoy life - most of all be safe!

James W. Acker Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2005, 10:47 PM
    Be Gentle
    In any thing you do that might stimulate the testicles be gentle, because they are very easily hurt. Plus there are not much you can do to then other than just fondle them, hold them in your hand, some guys even like to have the girl suck them into her mouth, (Not my thing). Instead of thinking about the testicles you should pay more attention to the penis itself. There is a very sensitive spot on the underside of the penis, right where the head connects to the shaft. This is a very good spot to use the old butterfly flick with the tongue. But to make the guy nothing it better than wet lips around the head and a hand wraped around the shaft and some up and down action.
    britster Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 07:39 AM
    I have put ice cubes in my mouth before when I have done it and it makes my boyfriend go crazy lol I'm sorry if I'm being to blunt... but something you should def try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ball joints [ 3 Answers ]

What would an estimated cost of replacing lower ball joints on my 1998 Ford F150? I called a fairly reliable repair shop this morning and they gave me an estimate of approximately $365. This would include labor and the alignment. I looked at NAPA online and found the lower ball joints at a...

Bumper towing ball [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Chev Van, on the real bumper (step type of bumper) there on the black rubber, it said this bumper not designed for towing. ( or something very simular) but it has a hole right there for a towing ball. Exactly why would it not tow a small trailer. I step on the bumper, I put ramps on...

I need help in basket ball help me! [ 4 Answers ]

Look I need some seriously help in basket ball I don't know what type of training I need for good shot average and to improve my stamina,I also need help on how to play in my position I am a center.

Golf ball [ 2 Answers ]

A golf ball moving forward with 1 unit of momentum strikes and bounces backward off a heavy bowling ball that is initially at rest and free to move. The bowling ball is set in motion with a momentum of_____. A. Less than 1 unit. B. More than 1 unit. C. 1 unit. D. Not enough information.

View more questions Search