Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Creative Eye Shadow
    HI there, does anyone know where I can find some fun creative eye shadow techniques? :rolleyes:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 28, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Please refer to the link below. I don't normally endorse websites on my Beauty & Skin Care forum, but this site contains user friendly instructions on how to apply eye shadow correctly.

Apply Eye Shadow - Instructions, tips and techniques
    Vision Expert

Oct 29, 2007, 11:22 PM
    I know how to apply eyeshadow correctly. I've been wearing make up for ten years. I just wanted some ideas for fun creative eyeshadow techniques..
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 29, 2007, 11:28 PM
    The link I've provided also contains techniques.
    Vision Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Not exactly what I had in mind, but thank you... I found a really cool site called pursebuzz and she has videos and everything... I really like it. But thank you for the effort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Shadow Figure in my House [ 61 Answers ]

Help please! I have been living in this house for 2 years and all of a sudden in the past 4 months or so, I have seen this black shadow figure peeping and looking at me from the corner of my bedroom door in the hallway, it is there long enough for me to see it, I can't see any eyes, but it is a...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

1993 Dodge shadow electrical issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Dodge shadow with a 2.5L motor. It runs poorly right now. I just put a new distributer cap and new spark plug wires on it to hope that they will help. When I first start it up when it hasn't been ran for a couple of hours it has a very rough idle. What should I do to make it run...

Shaving and shadow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am a male, of 26 yrs old Every time I shave my top lip I have a greeness shadow, still there and was woundering if there are any tips or products out there that I can put on after shaving to get rid of that shadow. You see I have a box done but because of the shadow in the mostash area is...

View more questions Search