Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luv_My_Reece Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 10:22 AM
    Scared
    :confused: Okay, well I'm 17 and I've never missed a period or varied on the days or anything like that. My family has a history of still having their period all throughout pregnancy, my mom, sister, aunt, grandmother, and 2 cousins all had bleeding for the first few months of pregnancy. I think I could be pregnant too since late April. I have now skipped 2 periods and the other 2 have been very different, short, light, and pink or brown. I took 3 hpt, 1 negative. And 2 invalid results. What are the chances that I am pregnant and if I am do I have to tell the father? He told me the last time we spoke the 1st week of May if I wound up pregnant by him he would kick or stab me to get rid of it. I have a restraing order on him is it good for the baby too?:confused: please help, I'll take ANY advise.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2006, 10:54 AM
    I believe it is way past time for you to go to the doctor and get a blood serum test. Every day counts if you are pregnant.

No, you do not have to tell the father.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So scared [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody Can someone out there lend me a hand? Im going through huge upheaval at the moment. I feel like Im losing everything that matters to me. What is going on? Will I find the right man for me? Will I ever have kids? Im so tired and hate waking up in the morning, only to feel...

Scared to get tested [ 12 Answers ]

I just got out of a 2 year relationship like 4 months ago. I only had, had sex with my ex who I loved very much. I'm 19 by the way. We had sex when I was 17 and he was almost 5 yrs older than me and we had it continuously through the 2 years we were together. We were always safe and cautious. With...

Little Scared [ 3 Answers ]

Well I just recently found out I was pregnant, but when I went to the doctor for lower abdominal pain. He told me that I am pregnant, but my HCG level is low. :( I had three ultrasounds and they didn't show anything and I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I'm really worried that I may have a ectopic pregnancy...

Scared him away [ 4 Answers ]

I met scott 3 1/2months ago. It was my first time being out since I had my baby who is now 6months old. So I met scott in a club I was pretty drunk he walked me home and we had a kiss I gave him my number. The next day he text me but I couldn't really remember what he looked like and I wasn't up...

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

On June 4th I had sex, I woke up today with some spotting, now my period is due June 13th but is usually late by a week or more. I did a hpt, and it was negaitive but that still does not mean anything. I have felt sick a little but sometimes I get that right before my period.I don't know what to...

View more questions Search