Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambernicole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 08:05 AM
    Does it hurt n is it unsafe
    This is my first time getting my cartilage pierced. How bad does it hurt and is it safer to get my cartilage pierced by a gun or by a needle. How bad does it hurt and does it get infected easily. Like I have gotten my ears pierced I have my first and second hole pieced and I really want my Cartilage done I just don't know about how bad it will hurt and if it is safe and if it's going too hurt really bad and if it's going to get infected easily because I really don't want to shatter my Cartilage.

Thanks for you'r answers:)
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Jul 6, 2011, 03:44 AM
    Make sure a sterilised needle is used to pierce your cartilage. Go to a reputable piercing establishment in your area instead of going to the mall or some dingy backstreet shop. Make sure all the jewelry and equipment is sterilised and comes in air tight packaging. As for the pain, it'll hurt for a second quite sharply then it'll be over. Afterwards you ear will feel hot and it'll throb but that will go away with time. Just make sure you clean it properly, as the piercer instructs you to do and you should be fine. Good luck. Ramona.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Cartilage Piercing hurt? Is it unsafe? [ 97 Answers ]

I am getting the top of my ear pierced, like on the side in the cartilage. I was wondering how much it will hurt if it is being done with a needle (not a gun) and how high chance it is for infection. I know that it takes a lot longer than a hole in your earlobe to heal, about a few months?

Unsafe 4 Way Circuit? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 4Way lighting circuit that serves a single 3 bulb fixture via 2 and 3 wire BX cable. It is wired with two 3Way switches and one 4Way switch. I have never given it a thought - that is until yesterday when the fixture shorted out in dramatic fashion with arcing, smoke and melted wires. ...

I feel unsafe [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :( I have post this before! My boyfriend and I live and work in different city! He works in a cosmetic company,most of his colleagues are women,you can say they are beautiful women! He works with them everyday,and has lunch,supper with them everyday as he never does cooking! People...

After unsafe SEX. [ 2 Answers ]

Dear madam/sir, I had an unsafe sex with my boy friend, but he didn`t ejacuated the sperm inside the vagina. Now from that day there is an increament in vaginal discharges. What does it mean... Am I pregnant..? OR it natural..! What are the different means for pregnancy tests @ home..?

View more questions Search